Who Can Benefit from IV Infusion Therapy?
Supplements are integral to overall health and wellbeing. It’s rare to find a person whose diet is 100% perfectly balanced, so vitamins and supplements play an important role to ensure you’re getting every nutrient your body needs. When vitamins are infused intravenously, the impact is even greater since the nutrients are going straight to your bloodstream. This means that your body doesn’t have to go through the process of digesting an oral supplement, thereby lessening the time it takes for your body to pick it up and use it. Much of the nutrients from oral supplements are lost in the digestive tract to elimination. Additionally, with an IV, you can give higher quantities of nutrients intravenously then what the digestive tract would ever be able to process comfortably
IV infusion therapy is beneficial for everyone. It’s especially beneficial for those who are seeking:
- Liver detoxification. Many detox programs work in assisting the liver to work harder to detoxify the body.
- Stress relief. Stress comes in many forms. Sometimes, a boost of vitamins and minerals can help the body calm down and better focus on its basic functions.
- Post-surgical recovery. After surgery, the body needs every boost it can get to heal properly. IV therapy after surgery can aid in recovery and help the body heal even faster.
- Enhanced exercise performance. Specialized IV infusions can help boost athletic performance, particularly before a marathon or other athletic event. Also, go in for a boost after an athletic event to help the body recover even faster.
- Strengthening of the immune system. When cold and flu season strikes, get an IV infusion to boost the body’s natural immune response. This is particularly valuable for teachers, healthcare providers, and anyone else who can’t afford to get sick.
- Recovery from cold or flu. After a cold or flu strikes, the body is often depleted from many essential nutrients. IV infusion therapy can help get the body’s vitamin levels back up to speed and can aid in the recovery process.
- Increased energy levels. Anyone feeling sluggish, even after a full night’s rest, can benefit from IV infusion therapy to help increase the necessary vitamins and minerals to boost energy levels.
- Improved sleep. Some people are too stressed or wired to sleep restfully at night. Certain IV infusion therapy cocktails can help improve sleep — which in turn results in improved overall well-being.
- Anti-aging. Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants are essential for preventing wrinkles in the skin. IV infusion therapy can aid in the process of slowing down the signs of aging.
The vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants administered via IV therapy are of the highest quality and at higher doses. This ensures optimal absorption into the body and also the body does not need to focus on processing any unnecessary ingredients.
How Do I Get Started?
To find out more information or set up a consultation before IV infusion therapy, call our office today at 858.257.2808. We will work with you to determine the best IV infusion therapy for your specific needs. Begin your journey to complete health and well-being today.