How Nutrient Injections Can Improve Your Health
Vitamin injections are very popular and for good reason — they can vastly improve an individual’s overall health and well-being in a safe and effective way. When these vital nutrients are injected directly into the body, they are immediately available for absorption into the body, providing a fast way to get the benefits from the vitamins and minerals. This technique is especially valuable for people who suffer from GI issues that prevent proper absorption of oral supplements. However, literally anyone can benefit from nutrient injections. People seek nutrient injections to deal with anxiety/depression, lack of energy, beauty benefits, enhanced athletic performance, and overall health and well-being.
Read more to find out the various types of nutrients available for injection.
Types of Nutrient Injections
There are many types of nutrient injections out there, and many combine vitamins and minerals to create one powerful cocktail of nutrients. At KOI Wellbeing, we offer a menu of nutrient injections that can combat any issue. Our injections are made up of the following ingredients, and many are combined to improve the benefits of the injection.
- Methyl B12: Commonly referred to as B12, this essential supplement helps the body make more red blood cells.
- Taurine: Taurine is a nutrient that helps improve energy levels. It has also been found to lower blood pressure and fight inflammation, making it a great nutrient to inject when you’re feeling run down or recovering from an illness like a cold or flu.
- B5: Also known as pantothenic acid, B5 is can help with respiratory issues, but it also helps alleviate stress and anxiety.
- B6: B6 is a great nutrient injection to assist in improving cardiovascular health and assisting with weight loss by stimulating the thyroid and regulating blood glucose levels.
- L-Carnitine: This amino acid is found to help boost the body’s metabolism to better conquer fat in the body.
- Glutathione: To boost the immune system, glutathione is essential to promoting T-cell function. It also helps protect the body from toxins found in the environment.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential to building and maintaining strong bones. It can also assist in certain conditions of the heart and skin, including high blood pressure and psoriasis.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C provides numerous health benefits, including ensuring healthy bones, teeth and skin.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential nutrient that can assist with high blood pressure, and also improve the symptoms of anxiety.
Starting the Process
While a consultation is not necessary to obtain a vitamin injection, the naturopathic doctors at KOI Wellbeing are available to answer any questions about or nutrient injections.
We created out nutrient injections with immune support, enhanced energy, and increased fat metabolism benefits in mind. Every nutrient used in our injections are acquired from a PCAB accredited compounding pharmacy, making them of the highest quality available. Call today to set up an appointment: 858.257.2808.