- This event has passed.
September 1, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The first annual Bastyr University Clinic Wellness Fair will be a fun, educational event that will bring the community together in celebration of health. Come join us Saturday, September 1, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. for fun activities and demonstrations focused on natural health. The event is free and open to the public.
Scheduled Activities include:
- Healthy cooking demonstration in our Bastyr teaching kitchen with Chef Fernanda Larson, MS, CN. Samples for all
- Botanical medicine demonstrations in our botanical medicine lab including how to make herbal salves and wellness teas
- Learn about alternative therapies with demos and free sample treatments including acupuncture and cranial sacral therapy
- Free health talk at 1pm with Dr. Leverone
- Free health screenings
- Free yoga on the lawn
- Free skin care products from La Vita Pharmacy (first 100 people)
- Live music by Courtney and Monicka
- Henna artist
- Vendor booths with free samples, natural goods and foods
- Giveaways and raffle prizes
- Light food and refreshments from Jimbo’s …Naturally
If you have any questions about this event, or any other Bastyr Clinic events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 246-9722.