Why choose bioidentical hormone pellet therapy?
- Pellet Hormone Therapy simplifies and optimizes hormone regulation: Unlike with pills, tablets or patches, pellet therapy leaves no room for user error. In essence you can get pelleted and forget any additional worry. Bioidentical hormone pellet therapy is the most convenient of all the other methods because it does not require the addition of a new daily routine.
- A more natural therapy than pharmaceuticals: The hormones used in pellet therapy are derived from natural plant sources and are chemically-identical to the hormones your body produces naturally.
- Greater Efficacy: Pelleting provides results for helping both men and women with age-related issues such as energy, mood, sleep cycle, vitality, strength and virility.
- Long lasting and less work and worry: A single pellet injection lasts for months, compared to the short duration of other delivery methods. With pellet therapy, natural hormones are present 24 hours a day, providing constant balance and benefits.
- Consistency: Unlike the “roller coaster” effect from other hormone delivery methods, the pellet therapy process gives you consistent hormone levels throughout the day that raise and lower themselves naturally.
What are Hormone Pellets?
Bio-identical hormone replacement pellet therapy is the delivery of hormone replacement via pellet placed under the skin. Data supports this as the safest and most effective method of hormone replacement therapy.
Pellets are compounded estradiol or testosterone and other vital hormones that are made from organic plant materials.They have the exact molecular structure of the hormones found in your body. The Pellets are small. They measure about 3 millimeters (mm) by 9 mm. Implanted under the skin, they slowly release the hormones your body needs on demand over the course of three months on average.
How are they Administered?
A short (about 15 minutes), simple procedure is performed in your doctor’s office to implant the pellets under the skin, usually near your hip.
What are “bioidentical” hormones?
The Endocrine Society defines bioidentical hormones as “compounds that have exactly the same chemical and molecular structure as hormones that are produced in the human body.” Clinicians usually use the word to describe preparations containing either progesterone or one or more of three estrogens — estradiol (the predominant estrogen in premenopausal women), estrone, and estriol.
How Do You Know if your a candidate for Pellet Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Symptoms such as depression, low libido, foggy thinking, sleeplessness, muscle loss, or low energy. Furthermore, conditions of aging like menopause and perimenopause in women can cause hot flashes, mood swings, and weight gain while even post-menopausal women experience symptoms including but not limited to hair loss and low libido.
Aging also has an effect on men known as andropause, which is caused by fluctuation of testosterone levels and causes many of the same symptoms. Testosterone replacement can restore your vitality, sex drive and have profound effects on your ability to retain muscle mass, cognition and energy levels.
The first step in determining if your symptoms are the result of a hormonal imbalance and that you are a candidate for bio-identical pellet hormone replacement therapy is comprehensive lab testing.
Lab testing at KOI Wellbeing measures the current status of your natural hormones. Our physicians will use the results of this lab testing along with your medical history and current symptoms to develop a treatment plan and determine if you are a candidate for pellet hormone replacement therapy.
Getting Started with Pellet Hormone Replacement:
Call or schedule you free initial consultation today. Your first meeting with the doctor will take about 20 minutes. You’ll have an opportunity to discuss your health concerns and goals, and learn about the treatment and options.
If the doctor determines you are a candidate for Pellet Hormone Replacement therapy she will order comprehensive functional lab tests that may also uncover other contributors to your complaints and help create a plan for optimal health.
Tet results are back in 48 hours so you’ll set a follow-up appointment after your first visit to review the results.
Pellet Hormone Replacement Programs and Options for Payment:
The KOI Wellbeing Annual Hormone Replacement Program with Dr. Deborah Wainwright:
- Includes your initial comprehensive consultation with Dr. Wainwright
- Comprehensive functional lab testing 5 times annually
- Four follow-up consultations with Dr. Wainwright
- Your prescribed bio-identical hormones
- Five B-12 Injections of our highest quality Methylcobalamin
- Bonus free Forever Young or Detox IV if you pay in full
Pay per Visit/A la Carte’
- Your free initial consultation with the doctor
- Pay $289 for your comprehensive lab testing
- Return for your followup consultation to review labs and also receive pellets that same day
- Pay for the pellets based on how many are needed
- Applied pellets will cost from $275 to $400 and last about three months
- Return in three months and pay for testing and treatment at that time